Santa Clara, CA | Direct Hire
We are looking for a strong software developer with knowledge in ASIC/SDK programming. Broadcom ASIC experience is preferable.
- Merchant silicon SDK experience (Broadcom)
- Deep understanding of device pipeline and pipeline constructs to support L2/L3, multicast and tunneling features
- Good understanding of traffic management features in ASICs, including queuing, shaping, policing, QOS
- Familiarity with ASIC abstraction layers such as OpenNSL and SAI
- Experience with implementing/maintaining L2/L3 data path features in a NOS
- Good to have, experience working on chassis based designs.
- Coding expertise in C and atleast one object oriented language
- A minimum of MSEE/ MSCS with 4 years or BSEE/ BSCS with 6 years of related experience is required.
- Design and development experience with at least one programming language.
- Prefer to have experience with developing a protocol module from scratch.
- Ability to debug an issue system wide (from applications to protocol modules to forwarding plane).
- Ability to work independently.