Autonomous Driving Research Engineer - Planning and Control
Mountain View, CA | Direct Hire
Autonomous Driving Research Engineer – Planning and Control
We are currently looking for experienced software engineers to join our Mountain View office to develop algorithms and pipelines for projects in intelligent driving technologies. The goal is to apply the state of the art AI algorithms on cars to make driving smarter and safer. Here you will be responsible for developing state of the art algorithms for mapping and localizations. These algorithms will be applied on real vehicles to be deployed in the network.
- Research and implement a state of the art of planning and control system of robots, adapting them into real-time driving scenarios on vehicles.
- Collaborate with third-party automotive companies and other research groups to deliver intelligent vehicles.
- Research and survey the current trends in robotics, including behavior prediction, path planning, and control theory.
- Contribute to intellectual property through patents.
- Bachelors or Master’ s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Solid programming and high working proficiency in C++ and/or Python.
- 3 years of related working experience.
- Clear communication and a strong desire to be a part of a highly collaborative and rapidly growing team.
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in area of Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering or a related field with a focus in robotics, control theory, optimization.
- Work experience in smart driving / intelligent vehicles is a plus