Brand Ambassador, Social VR
Menlo Park, California | Contract
Job Title: Brand Ambassador, Social VR
Platform is a virtual environment where you can share content and experiences with friends, wherever they are. Virtual reality' s potential to connect the world is immense-and were just getting started.
- Dedicated Brand Ambassador forSocial Virtual Reality Team who will be responsible for giving demos to internal and external participants, both at Facebook campuses as well as at large events
- Scheduling and conducting demos while representing the face and values of Facebook
- Demo host is confident and knowledgeable about the equipment and content, having a thorough knowledge on each experience
- Provides input and feedback on product/s under development including equipment troubleshooting; ability to work with ambiguity and assess and solve issues that may arise
- General administrative tasks, including oversight of Social VR Demo rooms and inventory tracking of virtual reality equipment (including travel rigs and development gear)
- Expertise, fluency and enthusiasm with virtual reality products and enthusiasm for the virtual reality space.
- Prior hospitality and/or concierge experience is helpful.
- Ability to give demos to a wide variety of guests, internal, external (guests/visitors) and for large events with emphasis in delivering successful experiences
- Technical ability to ready equipment and resolve demo issues
- Experience adapting to change and providing support within an evolving organization
- Strong organizational skills, teamwork mentality and exceptional work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present your message to a wide range of audiences both internally and externally
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to travel occasionally (5-10%) to support Head of Social VR on speaking engagements with demos and for press, as well as other relevant events