C# GUI Developer (Securities)
Chicago, IL | Direct Hire
Title: C# GUI Developer
If you aspire to:
- Be a Front Office Software Developer work closely with members of Front Office Quantitative Research, as well as traders.
- Provide technical expertise to support and enhance core trading applications.
- Demonstrate an ability to analyze complex business/technical problems and make sound technical decisions proactively and in a self-directed manner.
- Develop high performance applications utilizing C# language and object oriented design.
- Work as part of an established, experienced development team to build best in class technology platforms integrated with r/t trading paradigms.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration with business users and peer technology teams.
- Expert level knowledge of C#
- A solid understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design fundamentals.
- A solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- C++ Linux server development experience is a plus.
- Financial industry experience is a plus.
- A passion for developing innovative GUIs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong critical reasoning skills.
- Detail-oriented approach to solving problems.
- An adaptable approach to an ever changing development environment.
- Enthusiasm for learning & results oriented.
- Strong work ethic & high degree of integrity.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
An undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or related engineering or science curriculum.