Cisco VoIP Engineer
1500 S Fairfield Avenue Chicago, IL 60608 | Direct Hire
This position will involve all aspects regarding the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Call Manager/Unity/UCCE/UCCX IP Phones and will focus heavily on data collection and customer interaction to ensure satisfactory migrations.
The position is intended for an entry to middle level technician/engineer searching for a challenging career opportunity in the growing world of VOIP implementations.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum three years demonstrated experience in network development and IP management
• Good understanding of end to end service development from pre-concept to operational support
• Practical experience with remote monitoring tools
• Must have excellent communication skills, writing skills, problem solving skills and the ability to work with team members at all levels.
• Review, audit, and approve deployments
• Extreme efficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Visio, etc.
• Ability to work with team to build project schedules and timelines
• Excellent verbal communication skills
Overall Unified Communication Experience in:
• High level experience with Call Manager (10.X)
• High level experience with Unity (10.X)
• Knowledge with UCCX (Unified Contact Center Express) (10.X)
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Networking knowledge (preferably CCNA, CCNP or equivalent)
• Solid understanding of network infrastructure running VoIP, QoS, SIP, H323, video conferencing and video streaming
• Knowledge in VoIP, Codecs, compression and video conferencing services, such as Cisco TelePresence, Cisco 7942 and 7841 phones, Call Manager version 10.x.
• High level knowledge in Cisco Routers, switches and IP Telephony products including Call Manager and other UC products.
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
• CCNA Certification or Equivalent