Creative Content Designer
Menlo Park, CA | Contract
We are looking for an experienced professional to lead creative content design at scale for our Small to Medium Business Audience. We create web experiences, print and video collateral, event branding and presentations. To be successful in this role, you should have significant experience in creating simple yet effective design solutions and a strong passion for visual layout and typography.
- Resume + Portfolio (URL or PDF) w/work experience in the creative or tech industry
- Understanding of responsive-web/app design, and user-flows.
- Tasks would include wireframing landing pages, UI/UX up-leveling for internal tools, creating technical how-to steps, creating new/editing existing PDFs, power point decks.
- Able to white board concepts, to creating low-to-high fidelity wireframe mock ups
- Be able to extend existing brand guidelines and apply them across different digital surfaces
- Able to work independently with cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal communication skills, a thinker with work solid ethic who feels comfortable pitching ideas, and giving and receiving feedback
- Comfort with managing multiple projects in fast-pace environments, to ship high quality deliverables and quick turn arounds
Nice to have
- Work experience working with marketers and front-end web development
- Prototyping skills (being able to take low-to-high fidelity wireframes and create a prototype to test user-experience and identify pain points to improve UX)
- Motion-Graphic/Animation skills for Video projects (proficient knowledge of working in Adobe After Effects)?
- 3-5+ years work experience with a relevant bachelors degree
- Preferred: A degree in design (Graphic Design, Web design, Motion-Graphics Design, Visual design, etc) or UI/UX-design
- Expertise in the following programs: Sketch, Prototyping tools (Invision, Proto.IO, Origami, Adobe XD, etc), Adobe Creative Suit (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects, etc), Power Point, Keynote