Mountain View, CA | Direct Hire
You will be part of the team responsible for developing our data analytics/warehousing engine. We securely collect data from our server platforms in the field, perform ETL with stream processors, and feed the UI through RESTful API endpoints. Help us enable new user-facing, data-driven features.
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science with 3-5 years of experience
• Experience in any of these: Spark, Druid, Hadoop, Kafka, Samza, or Storm
• Backend development in production environments
• Understanding of application end-to-end (browser to cloud to backend data store)
• Experience with and understanding of multiple programming languages and paradigms, including Java
• Inquisitive, enjoy learning
• Experience in RESTful API development
• Knowledge of defense in depth and secure coding in a challenging environment
• Familiar with various computer networking protocols, e.g., ssh, http, ftp, dns, etc.