Makati, National Capital Region | Direct Hire
Crystal Equation is a Chicago-based boutique consulting firm specializing in providing technical resources in the information and communication technology industries. We strive to solve the staffing equation by finding the perfect match for both our clients and candidates by focusing on our relationship with our affiliates. We deliver the right candidate by pinpointing the client’ s need, and we excel at producing candidates for hard-to-fill positions when other firms have run out of resources.
We are a Tier 1 vendor to several multiple Fortune 500 companies. We have experienced exponential growth over the last years, and we' re looking to expand our recruiting team to keep up with our client' s demands.
Life at Crystal Equation
At Crystal Equation it’ s all about flexibility and growth – yours and ours. This is your opportunity to be a part of a cohesive and result producing technical Recruiting team that generates and delivers quality new candidates and contribute to the growth of the sales pipeline to drive us forward. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be to help us identify, screen, interview, and present qualified candidates for our internal professional services projects as well as for contract and permanent positions with our national clients. This is a role that is very heavily based upon prospecting, cold calling and networking with a distinct career path for the successful recruiter.
Technical Recruitment Administration
- Successfully reviews job descriptions to understand the needs of the client
- Manage and execute to success the Actionable Intelligence Items
- Performs administrative task e.g. getting resume, interviews, offers, acceptances, sending of daily “ Navigator” calls to Team Lead or Manager, submitting daily sheets to Managers/Team Lead, perform “ same-day rule” on calling assigned Most place- able Applicants, etc.
- Review resumes and credentials relative to technical position
- Collect and disperse in a speedy and orderly fashion all individual’ resumes and complete the process to establish contact with the client
- Source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates
- Establish and perpetuate a network list of referral sources
- Recruit and reactivate candidates for open requisitions and send to Team Lead for review
- Utilizing sourcing tools and techniques (e.g. LinkedIn, Boolean Search technique, etc)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Build strong relationship and create partnership with clients
- Follow account process and establish some solid understanding of IT engineers
- Make all company mandatory meetings every month
- Achieving desirable goals within the time specified
- Attend daily meetings
- Willing and able to work on extended hours, on GY shift and weekends or holidays
- Willing and able to work on shifting schedules
- Knowledge in seeking out and successfully hiring technical engineering talents
- Excellent computer skills and internet savvy
- Expert level verbal communication skills
- Excellent note taking and written skills
- Minimal knowledge in technical information
- Bachelor’ s degree, preferably in Psychology, Business Administration, Behavioral Science or any equivalent work experience
- At least 0-1 year of recruiting experience and/or US BPO or Proven Sales Experience.