Palo Alto, CA | Direct Hire
You will be a key member of a fast-paced Engineering team using your network driver expertise to design, implement, and debug Unix device drivers. You will use your expertise in Unix internals and embedded systems to bring up Pluribus Netvisor OS on a number of hardware platforms. As an experienced and talented developer, you must be focused on delivering high quality software that can be verified and maintained from release to release.
- 5+ years overall experience with a BSCS or equivalent
- Excellent C programming, Python and debugging skills
- Experience bringing up x86 platforms, including knowledge of the required firmware, BIOS, boot loader and OS components
- Experience with low-level OS/platform, good understanding of Linux fundamentals and general operating system concepts; Experience in Solaris / illumos a plus
- Experience debugging and fixing complex driver issues
- Ability to work independently on complex issues and also in a collaborative environment