Product Configuration Analyst - Logistics, PLM
Menlo Park, CA | Contract
Job Title: Product Configuration Analyst
Responsibilities – Under supervision:
- Create and release part numbers in the PLM system, including collection of data, entry and review of associated data and documentation.
- Respond to requests via ticket system with special attention to specified service level agreements (SLA).
- Initiate and manage ECOs and MCOs.
- Work with both engineering and procurement to create and release part numbers for trade compliance.
- End user support and problem resolution.
- Participate in the ongoing assessment and optimization of PDM processes, tools and data.
Minimum of 2 years hands on experience using Agile PLM or Arena
Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail and quality
Challenge and ask questions when something does not seem correct
AS in Engineering, Supply Chain or related field, will consider relevant experience in lieu of degree.