Redmond, WA | Contract
Leads the product launch and lifecycle activities for new products and services through product development process, from conception to launch, and provide on-going support throughout the product lifecycle.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Manages cross-functional teams through functional requirements gathering, implementation and validation through to initial launch or lifecycle of a service.
2) Defines functional requirements for wireless services.
3) Manages product development including product requirements gathering and definition, project planning, project management, budgeting, financial acumen, test design and execution, long term tactical roadmap and release management and planning.
4) Communicates product requirements to various organizations such as IT, Engineering, Supply Chain, Customer Care, Sales.
5) Leads vendor selection process, delivery, quality required.
6) Develops, maintains, and distributes, standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new data applications and devices, including: implementation plan, project schedule, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.
• Define and lead Smart Help product development in multiple areas including contracting, budget, design, vendor management, and go-to-market strategy
• Identifies, monitors and analyzes internal and external performance parameters in order to position, modify features and identify new uses for the product
• Maintain product roadmap in alignment with partner organizations, including assessment of future integration with adjacent applications