Product Marketing Manager - WiFi
Menlo Park, CA | Contract
POSITION: Product Marketing Manager
We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager to support our Wi-Fi product launch marketing efforts in India, Africa and Indonesia. Primary responsibilities for this position will be to streamline process and build scalable solutions to support launch operations, including defining and negotiating pre-contract marketing terms and programs, retail POS creative review, production and distribution, development of go-to-market plans with partners, and structuring measurement of marketing programs. This role will also be responsible for developing messaging, creative assets & marketing campaigns for new product features.
We are looking for a candidate who has 5+ years experience in product and partner launches, developing and executing marketing campaigns, working with global teams, external partners, agencies and customers, and have a strong background of marketing analytics and program management. This role is highly visible internally within the organization, and the ideal candidate must be comfortable interacting with senior management and executives of our partner companies.
- Responsible for working with the cross functional team to develop pre-contract marketing launch frameworks and requirements; review and approve new Wi-Fi partners.
Scale Launch Operation:
- Identify key launch requirements.
- Streamline process, execute and scale across all partners and regions, including creative development of POS, production and distribution of POS
- Launch New Features: develop messaging, creative assets & marketing campaigns for new features.
Drive Marketing Campaigns and Execution:
- Develop, execute & test marketing campaigns and ads that drive product adoption.
- Test and analyze results to measure effectiveness of our efforts.
- Identify and document best practices for marketing playbooks
- Creative Development: Serve as the steward for company and product brand and review and provide approvals for partner creative
- Collaborate with partner teams & analytics to ensure measurement of marketing programs
- Collaborate with finance and supply team to set-up and track marketing spends
- 5 years B2B2C product and partner marketing experience in technology company or telecom
- Experience with product launches and consumer campaigns
- Experience in using data to formulate strategies and come up with metrics for success for every project
- Strong Project Management Skills/Experience
- Comfortable to partner with external companies, dealing with senior marketing management.
- Interest in a global position with regular meetings outside of business hours
- Track record of operating independently, self-starter, detailed oriented and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Strong creative sense, plus excellent written and verbal communication skills (Include writing sample in the application: blog post, product/feature descriptions)
- Ability to travel both regionally and internationally
Bachelor degree required.
Skills and Experience:
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS FINANCE FRONT END FRONT END DESIGN HIGHLY ORGANIZED MARKETING MANAGEMENT METRICS OPERATIONS POINT OF SALE PROGRAM MANAGEMENT PROJECT MANAGEMENT RETAIL MARKETING SELF-STARTER SOLUTIONS VERY ORGANIZED
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor' s Degree