Menlo Park, California | Contract
Title: Project Coordinator
- Support the operations of the design team' s onboarding program including tracking new starts, ensuring clear communication of our process with owners, and flawlessly executing on our onboarding checklist.
- Manage contract and PO requests and processes, tracking open contracts, work with external vendors, process SOWs, POs, and resolve issues and answer questions about the purchasing process.
- Assisting coordination of event planning
- Coordinate some operational foundations for on-boarding like sending welcome emails, scheduling a light on-boarding session, and tracking this across a large design team
- Team communication & knowledge sharing – update and maintain team wiki documentation, group communication, notes and next steps sharing.
- Additional Design Program Manager support – work with DPMs on ad hoc projects as needed.
- Excellent communication and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Positive attitude and dependably delivers on requests
- Track record of being detail-oriented, willing to wear multiple hats, identifying areas for improvement/support and delivering results in a highly organized manner
Education:: Bachelors Required