Menlo Park, California | Contract
Job Title: Project Manager
We are looking for a strong Project Manager who is resourceful, action oriented with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles. They will:
- Manage cross-functional Research projects.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time completion. Interface with crossfunction and research teams for project requirements and scope, along with managing contracts and approvals.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices and prioritize resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact.
- Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Ensure there is sound communication between various groups and projects. Maintain program status quip pages and provide frequent program updates. Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Minimum3 years work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and " roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Past experience with maket research/consumer behavior a plus
Education:: * Bachelors degree in marketing, business, or a related field.