Menlo Park, CA | Contract
Title: QA Lead
Come work alongside expert software engineers and research scientists to create the technology that makes VR and AR pervasive and universal. Join the adventure of a lifetime as we make science fiction real and change the world. As a QA Lead, you' ll ensure the delivery of a high-quality software and platform for product lines. You' ll be responsible for building and executing test strategy and plans across multiple products and platforms while working with engineering teams to identify and resolve defects. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented engineer, with a passion for building great software products and improving engineering efficiency.
- Build a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality.
- Implement process changes to scale testing efforts across multiple products.
- Test functionality of games and apps built for our ecosystem.
- Plan, develop and execute test coverage for multiple platforms.
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences.
- Work with engineers and project leads to triage and prioritize issues for resolution.
- Own the process of creating metrics to measure and monitor product performance.
- Partner with Automation and Infrastructure team to leverage automation to allow better reliability and scalability.
- 5yrs+ relatable experience
- Experience debugging applications on Platform, PC and Mobile component.
- Experience building, shipping, and maintaining commercial software.
- Experience coding in Python, PHP, Java, C/C++ or equivalent language.
- Experience in managing black box and white box testing.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.