Menlo Park, CA | Contract
Title: Qualitative Researcher
Advertisers use our platform to reach their intended audiences in ways that did not exist previously. In order to make sure that we maintain the health of our community of people, advertisements must adhere to the policies we have put in place. Our research team needs continued UX insights in order to inform product teams about advertiser needs and how we can make sure policies are well understood and followed.
· Collaborate with product leadership to test new experiences for advertisers.
· Partner with other research teams to leverage best practices for different types of research questions.
· Deliver actionable insights to product teams and document findings for other teams to build upon in future research efforts.
· Partner with data science, product marketing, design, engineering, and other stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 years relatable experience
Experience working with stakeholders, developing research protocols, executing on those protocols, analyzing data, reporting results, and following through with teams for them to take action
Prior experience conducting usability tests, card sorting, leveraging analytics to inform qualitative reseach plans
- Experience conducting research across international markets is preferred
Master' s Degree is required (preferably in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors Psychology, or related field)