Sales - IT Recruiter
954 W. Washington Blvd, STE 518 Chicago, Schaumburg, IL 60607
At Crystal Equation it’ s all about flexibility and growth – yours and ours. This is your opportunity to be a part of a cohesive and result producing technical Recruiting team that generates and delivers quality new candidates and contribute to the growth of the sales pipeline to drive us forward. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be to help us identify, screen, interview, and present qualified candidates for our internal professional services projects as well as for contract and permanent positions with our national clients. This is a role that is very heavily based upon prospecting, cold calling and networking with a distinct career path for the successful recruiter.
What you will do:
- Partner with Account Managers to understand the required criteria for open positions.
- Identify qualified candidates by developing and implementing various recruiting techniques including, but not limited to, cold-calling, networking, targeted outbound emailing and social media outreach. Approximately 80% of the time spent will be on the phone prospecting.
- Conduct candidate screening including interviews, skills evaluation/verification, and reference checks, etc.
- Facilitate compensation package negotiations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry contacts, stay up to date on industry knowledge, identify candidate referrals and create future business opportunities by obtaining sales leads.
- Consistently and accurately track all activities and metrics in Bullhorn.
- Communicate effectively with the Recruiting team throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
Qualities of a successful Recruiter:
- Passion for entrepreneurship. Self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Motivated by providing great services and experience to candidates and hiring managers.
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems.
- You thrive in a highly collaborative environment and enjoy working with fun and out-going teammates. Every company talks about this but we mean it. You must have a sense of humor, please include one joke with cover letter/resume.
- You have a passion for learning. Like an athlete, you have to continue to train to stay competitive and at the top of your game.
- Strong analytical thinker. Likes the challenge of being a “ detective” in the industry.
- You can navigate your way around the internet and
- Ability to shift gears quickly.
- Attitude – You don’ t have one. You are an optimistic team go-getter people can count on to get the job done.
- General savviness navigating the internet using computers and/or mobile devices.
- Bachelor Degree is preferred but not necessary.
- Dress codes are a thing of the past here. We have replaced the suit and tie with hoodies and jeans.
- Our offices are full of talented and energetic people who work hard and get things done. There is never a dull or quiet moment in the office as our sales teams are always hard at work on the phone while various Pandora stations fill the background.
- Easy access to public transit. Parking is a breeze if you can’ t live without your car.
- Competitive salary with bonus potential and healthcare benefits. We also offer retirement plan, life insurance, Pre-tax transit benefits and Flex Spending accounts.
- Paid Time Off.