Senior Software Developer - Microsoft, DAO
Atlanta, GA 30324 | Contract
Senior Applications Developer
Hands-on design and development experience with the Microsoft .Net technologies is essential. Designs, develops, documents and analyzes overall architecture of systems in compliance with internal IT Standards & Procedures & Policies. Promote best practices, oversee and maintain coding standards and best testing procedures to meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs. Researches and recommends technology to improve the current systems and integration of subsystems. Provides technical expertise and support to peers and partner teams.
• 10+ years of software development experience with deep understanding of OOD, patterns, best practices, web and web services best practices
• 5+ years Hands-on development experience with Microsoft technologies, .Net, C#, WCF/Web API, MVC, Entity Framework, NUnit, proficient with tools such as MS Visual Studio, etc.
• 3+ years database design and management skills with SQL Server Database, proficient on SQL and stored procedures.
• 3+ years of experience with leading development team to take on projects, ensure successful delivery by providing design and technical guidance.
• 2+ years of Agile development experience
• Strong analytical, project planning and decision-making skills
• Proficient in specifying and evaluating architecture requirements.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and clear communication with customers, vendors and peers across departments.