Software Engineer, 3D Graphics
9845 Willows Rd NE Redmond, WA 98052
Job Title: Software Engineer, 3D Graphics
- Partner closely with the engineering and design teams to define and develop content in Unreal Engine 4 (UE4).
- Collaborate with other researchers and engineers across machine perception and sensing teams to evaluate and advance state-of-the-art AR/VR systems
- Work with the team to help design, setup, and run practical experiments related to large scale long-duration sensing and machine reasoning
- 4+ years in C++ programming with strong coding and debugging skills.
- 2+ years engineer experience working with real-time 3D graphics development.
- In-depth knowledge of modern real-time rendering pipeline and GPU programming (DirectX, OpenGL, CUDA)
- Extensive experience working in Unreal Engine 4 on both level design and engine/game programming.
- Experience building real world system, including design, coding (C++) and evaluation (C++/Python)
- Interpersonal experience: cross-group and cross-culture collaboration
- Experience in C# programming and GUI design.
- Knowledge of offline rendering with ray tracing.
- Experience in cross platform graphics programming on both Linux and Windows.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Experience in any of the following fields:
- Computer Vision, Sensor Modeling, Sensor Fusion, State Estimation, 3D Reconstruction, Mapping & Localization, 3D geometry, Physics based models, or a related field
- Experience with testing and modeling (products or open-source/Git software) of inertial/optical/acoustic sensing devices
Education: BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering