Software Engineer - C++/Python, Computer Vision Algorithms
Menlo Park, CA | Contract
Title: Software Engineer
Duties: The algorithm developer will design/develop cutting-edge software with computer vision capabilities. Applicant will work in a fast-moving team to develop prototype and production software.
Strong object-oriented programming skills, particularly C++ and Python Experience and expertise in 3D or image-based computer vision algorithms; object recognition, semantic segmentation, pose estimation.
- Experience writing deep learning algorithms is a huge plus.
- Experience with software development practices like source control, code review, and testing.
- Experience with 3D computer vision
- OpenCV experience or other computer vision libraries
- Ability and experience writing and maintaining production code.
BS or MS degree in computer science or related field.
2 years' experience developing software
Skills and Experience:
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- COMPUTER VISION
- DEEP LEARNING
- OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- STRUCTURED SOFTWARE
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor' s Degree