Software Engineer - Kernel/Drivers
Menlo Park, CA | Contract
Title: Software Engineer
- Create and modify Kernel configuration and device drivers for ARM based SoC.
- Work on bringing up Yocto Linux and test Kernel/OS functionality.
- Create test suites to stress OS/Kernel functionality and stability after changes.
- Interface with Linux community and upstream the changes to open source.
- Required to have open source community experience for Linux kernel.
- Familiar with ARM based micro controller and firmware structure.
- Familiar with Linux kernel and device driver model
- Strong scripting capability with php, python or perl.
- Strong coding ability with C
- Familiar with latest server architecture and components
- Strong trouble shooting and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
BS in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years relevant experience.