Sr. Business Analyst
Menlo Park, CA | Contract
Sr. Business Analyst
- Provides expertise of supply chain functions/processes (Forecasting, Demand Planning, MRP, Advance Planning and Optimizations).
- Must have understanding of cross functional area’ s such as Order Fulfillment, logistics, Inventory and Procurement functions.
- Provides the leadership to create a bridge between Supply Chain Management, Finance, Tax and the IT technical team.
- Represents user’ s requests and Supply Chain requirements in order to effectively work cross functionally to provide solutions in the best interests of the company.
- Drives analysis of impact to current & future Supply Chain functionality of requested changes.
- Gains approval and manages the implementation of approved changes for Supply Chain.
- Drives documentation of business processes, provides analysis and suggestions required to improve the productivity of Supply Chain processes. (Note: this is NOT limited to ERP tools).
- Support Project deliverables such as conference room pilots, business readiness and cutover plans.
- Works cross functionally to lead the effort to fix the issue and documenting what changes are needed (customizations and/or new business processes).
- Leads cross functional effort to formally document processes, procedures and user guides.
- Owns and drives set ups for new geography for supply chain expansion and support development of KPI’ s.
- Ability to use advanced functions of Microsoft Excel and Access, Visual Basic and macros
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources and compile it into a user-friendly format, ensuring it meets customer needs
- Ability to develop new reporting based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs
- Ability to develop recommendations and implement solutions based on financial and other project data
- Ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team
- Ability to absorb and retain information readily, prioritize tasks to meet fluctuating demands, and work under deadline constraints
- Ability to be flexible, energetic, highly productive and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to facilitate improvement efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
- Bachelor' s degree in Industrial engineering, Supply Chain Management, Accounting, Finance or another analytical discipline from an accredited college or university