UX Designer III
Menlo Park, CA | Contract
Title: UX Designer III
Duties: Our SMB Marketing team is responsible for helping millions of SMB advertisers . We design advertiser-facing materials including sales collaterals, web experiences and tools to support internal teams. We produce creative campaigns that communicate and re-enforce our value to small businesses worldwide and continue to evolve the our voice and tone. We are looking for an experienced UX designer to join the team. You must be comfortable working across many media. You' re a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. You have a strong point of view on design. When you decide to make something, you see your vision from concept to launch without any hand-holding.The User Experience Designer will have the responsibility to:
Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our 5M+ advertisers and internal partners. Feels comfortable with ideation, creating high-fidelity mock ups to final product. Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality Partner with Program Managers, Engineers, Marketing Managers and Content Strategists to oversee the user experience of a product or tool from conception until launch (and then some)
- Critical thinking with strong attention to detail and good judgment?
- Comfortable creating UX cross any platform/touchpoint for a range of users: desktop, mobile, email.
- Understands limitations and how to optimize experiences across a variety of web browsers and devices. Ensures quality control and troubleshooting on UX before shipping a project out.
- Ability to multitask and rapidly switch contexts, in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design. Experience working with front end web developers & marketers is preferred.
- Has worked hand-in-hand with Visual Designers and/or Art directors. Has a keen eye for effective iconography, typography and color.
- Balances both beautiful design with data-driven metrics.
- Must have URL featuring examples of interaction design work
- 2+ years of visual design
- 2+ years of interaction design, in both mobile and desktop environments
Education: BA/BS preferred