AI Software Engineer
1550 The Alameda - Suite 310 San Jose, CA 95126 | Direct Hire
· MS/PhD in machine learning (or in a highly related area), and related industry experience
· Solid background in deep learning techniques for NLP (word vectors, thought vectors, RNNs, LSTMs, GRUs)
· Must have Client/NLP algorithm implementation experience as well as the ability to modify standard algorithms (e.g. change objectives, work-out the math and implement)
· Strong programming skills in Python (we use Tensorflow as our deep learning framework)
· Ability to develop prototypes by manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
· Eager to learn new algorithms, new application areas and new tools.
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with RESTful APIs
· Experience using AWS
· Fluent in Mandarin