Brand Marketing Manager II
100 Independence Dr Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Work with internal stakeholders to plan and implement a flexible brand architecture to bring to life the rapid development of the global Blueprint brand strategy in compelling ways
- Partner with the global marketing team to provide project management expertise to the auditing of multiple brand assets
- Develop new design standards and processes to ensure consistency in approved branding
- Set milestones and schedules for brand projects, ensuring team and stakeholder alignment, and deliver on agreed-upon deadlines.
- Ensure project deliverables meet our brand specifications and requirements, and adhere to brand guidelines and marketing best practices.
- Work with our internal design team and external creative agency to review and refresh style guidelines as needed, and ensure marketing collateral is consistent across marketing channels including print and digital
- Proactively manage relationships across leadership, legal, marketing, business brand team and procurement.
- Conduct brand research to further understand and assess our brand health
- Self-starter attitude and ability to build strong rapport and trust with resources across multiple functional areas
- Excellent organizational skills with multi-channel asset production expertise across both digital and print
- Understanding of project management principles, processes and software, including Keynote, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience multi-tasking and running multiple projects
- Strong written & oral communication and presentation skills
- Working in an in-house agency, creative agency or brand agency on B2B and consumer brands
- Experience working with creative applications (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) and ability to edit HTML files on the fly
- Thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
Education: Bachelor' s degree or equivalent with 5+ years of project management experience in marketing or branding.