Budget and Purchase Order Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Account for a (USD)20 million plus budget using internal systems
- Partner with team leads and Finance on quarterization of budget, quarterly accruals and forecasts
- Partner with cross-functional teams on quarterly and monthly budget transfers and the chargeback of costs incurred on behalf of other teams
- Create purchase requisitions/POs and issue change orders in Oracle
- Support internal teams in procuring, drafting, and managing contractor contracts
- Tracking and understanding budget burn rate on retainer-based vendor contracts
Basic Qualifications Include:
- 5+ years budgeting, purchasing and/or database management experience. Use of Oracle, Anaplan or similar applications is preferred
- 5+ years experience with Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Accounting, Finance or Business Administration background preferred
- Understanding of budget fundamentals such as quarterization, accruals,
- Ability to work and communicate with cross functional partners internally and externally at all levels
The ideal candidate is:
- Highly productive and focused on execution.
- Excited about change. Your to-do list will never look the same from day-to-day.
- Accountable. Takes pride and ownership of their work and makes good on commitments.
- Detail-oriented and loves analyzing data. Not afraid to into the weeds to identify trends and deeply understand problems in order to help leaders solve them.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to connect with and influence people of all different levels and backgrounds.
- Positive attitude and always willing to help out a teammate!
- Bachelors degree is required, preferably in a Business-related field