Business Analyst IV
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
Job Title: Business Analyst IV
- Work in project team for analyzing operational data, proposing process improvement, and driving system enhancements.
- Pull data query from asset management system, HR table, 3rd party vendor database and other data sources and convert into story-telling charts/graphs for root cause analysis or process improvement opportunities.
- Able to run SQL queries, data extract and automation opportunities for project team to improve efficiency. o Assist in solution testing, debugging and documentation and system issue support.
- Able to build Tableau dashboard and provide business analysis on trend, proposals and insights for output gain and provide information for management for decision making.
- Project Coordination
- Document end-to-end business process (workflows) as they are defined throughout the project.
- Maintain project status through dashboards, wiki pages, status reports as required.
- Identify & track key metrics/measures that will be used to evaluate success and validate the business impact of the project
- Work with the various engineering teams to design and develop a scalable solution that meets the goals and objectives
- Identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall project
- Drive problem resolution despite ambiguity or uncertainty.
- Build relationships, gain consensus, remove roadblocks and focus on the solution.
- Ability to use VLOOKUP, pivot table and other functions in Microsoft Excel proficiently.
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources and compile it into a user-friendly format, ensuring it meets customer needs
- Ability to develop new reporting based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs
- Ability to run basic SQL queries and build Tableau dashboard
- Previous data center operations and/or capacity management expeirence a plus
Education:: Bachelors degree in MIS, engineering, industrial engineering, supply chain management, business or economics majors.