Community Partnerships Marketing Manager I
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
We' re looking for a marketer passionate about online communities to work with our community partnerships team.
This role will be a partner to the Community Partnerships team. This person will be responsible for the marketing execution for partner programs as well as for the marketing collateral needed to enable partner managers in their outreach at scale.
If you' re analytical and creative, passionate about the online community space and leadership, and if you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and if you love rolling up your sleeves, then we’ d love to meet you.
- Understand of the needs and motivations of Community Leaders
- Execute critical components of the Community Partnerships Marketing Plan
- Marketing for key programs that help engage and build relationships with Community Leader partners
- Event marketing that enables Community Partnerships team to do their work
- Creating case studies and other relevant content to be leveraged in marketing campaigns and by partner managers
- Strategy for marketing to execute any new programs or initiatives
- Production for videos and design assets that ensure a high bar for creative excellence and brand cohesiveness
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including Partnerships, Marketing, Policy, PR/Comms, Legal, Product, Design, and more.
- 3-6 years professional experience in Marketing or Product Marketing in Internet and/or technology
- Experience with a broad range of B2B and/or B2C marketing, including online and events
- Experience in outbound marketing messaging, positioning and program development — online & offline
- Experience writing marketing copy specifically for digital marketing, websites, emails and other marketing communications and running channel marketing campaigns
- Strong project management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Experience working in matrix and cross-functional organizations
- Analytical skills and background, with ability to use data to power marketing decision-making
- Experience with community-driven products or audiences
- Experience with outbound marketing across variety of channels
- Passionate about helping communities and community leaders
Education: BA/BS degree required