Contracts and Sourcing Specialist
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Specific project work and source-to-pay activities may vary, including sourcing, contracting, negotiating, placing purchase requisitions/purchase orders, and tracking payment/invoices, and include a variety of commodities/categories, including human resources, marketing, design, communications, facilities, and general services.
- Negotiate, manage, coordinate, and support sourcing projects, including managing competitive bids, RFx, obtaining quotes, examining proposals, analyzing bids, etc.
- Negotiate, review, and execute SOWs and contracts.
- Prepare sourcing documents, contracts, statements of work and related procurement documents following guidelines
- Analyze spend and other data, monitor purchasing activity, manage benchmarking and reporting.
- Provide training to end users on procurement tools.
- Review POs created by end users for assigned categories.
- For assigned projects, train end users on how to enter purchase requisitions, and ensure all contracts are executed and published.
- Support special projects as needed.
- Perform root cause analysis on Procurement and AP Issues.
- Interface with Procurement Operations for resolving procurement issues.
Interface with Accounts Payable for resolving invoicing issues.
- Four years’ experience in procurement, sourcing, or contracting.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels, develop cooperative working partnerships and contribute to teams.
- Able to prioritize and use available tools to be highly productive and manage high volumes.
- Highly motivated and able to think clearly under pressure.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to flourish in an environment of fast growth and ambiguity.
- Proficient at Oracle.
Education:: College degree preferably in Business or Supply Chain Management