Copywriter / Content Strategist
2002 Summit Blvd Atlanta, GA 30328 | Contract
Looking for a full stack story spinner, word magician to develop long-term strategy and execution plan to take content management to the next level and drive that plan to fruition. Someone who can establish & maintain all aspects of the content life cycle -- create, maintain, and implement our content. All the while ensuring accuracy in all items that are shipped to maintain trust with partners and consumers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Write original and consistent short- and long-form copy across mix media channels for consumer facing products mobile, social, web, email and print.
- Do this in multiple languages :)
- Produce and manage of product content including templates, copy, design & presentations.
- Establish a content management system (CMS) to house, manage and deliver content through our products and marketing channels.
- Own ensuring the accuracy of our content through QA prevention of errors and QC identification of errors throughout the end-to-end content & product development process.
- Partner with UX, Product Management & Marketing to to define and deliver content & copy
- Organize, supervise and execute projects from concept through delivery.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English, and/or Marketing
- 5 years’ experience working in mix media copywriting, proofreading, content production, design production, design program management, product management, and marketing with executing highly visible customer experiences.
- Experience working with CMS e.g. Drupal and others.
- Multi Lingual.
- Familiarity with the design and technical considerations when design & producing for different media.
- Track record of cross-functional team leadership and ability to influence /superior presentation and written communication skills.
- Experience in driving and owning QA/QC of content. Familiar with design sprints and working in an agile environment
- Highly organized, self driven with ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action.