Customer Service Fulfillment Coordinator
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
As the Customer Service Fulfillment Coordinator, you’ ll be assisting the Customer Service Specialist team with day-to-day operations while focusing on resolving shipping and logistics challenges.
In this challenging role, you’ ll be surrounded by a passionate team of individuals that are dedicated to the common goal of connecting the world through virtual reality.
- Assist the Customer Service Fulfillment Specialist in designing an effective, long-term support strategy that will deliver a top-tier customer experience.
- Collaborate with Logistics and Support team in managing relationships with the distribution centers to uphold the standards of Customer Support.
Daily tasks would include:
- Working closely with the Fulfillment Specialist to triage customer escalations regarding order processing issues, shipping and returns management from all available support channels via existing tools.
- Using strong communication and logical problem solving skills to improve support experiences and troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Communicating between customers and our warehouses to answer inquiries, provide updates/resolutions, and assist the Customer Service Fulfillment Specialist.
- Leveraging all available tools to: query and interpret raw data, analyze trends, organize batches of information, and create reports.
- Monitoring critical activities and updates from the distribution and fulfillment centers to relay time sensitive information and communicate it to various departments, as needed.
- Analyzing distribution and fulfillment center data to ensure its integrity and alert the Customer Support and Logistics teams of errors or discrepancies that could disrupt operations or impact customer experience.
- 1+ years of customer service experience - required. The ideal candidate will be able to de-escalate emotional situations quickly and effectively while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment - required.
- Experience in Logistics and/or fulfillment operations - required.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written - required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple ongoing projects - required.
- Proficient in Excel (organizing, formatting, and calculating data with various formulas) and data reporting experience with multiple ERP systems - required.
- Knowledge of the gaming and/or consumer electronics industries - plus.
- Experience in computer software, hardware, or game development - plus.
Education:: High School Diploma