Data Engineer II
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Data Engineer II
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and performance optimism and experience with processing and interpreting data sets.
- Responsible for developing and translating computer algorithms into prototype code and maintaining, organizing, and identifying trends in large data sets.
- Proficiency in SQL database design and creating process documentation.
- Familiarity with the computer coding languages python, java, kafka, hive, or storm to oversee real-time business metric aggregation, data warehousing and querying, schema and data management, and related duties.
- Develop technical solutions to improve access to data and data usage.
- Understand data needs and advise company on technological resources.
- Aggregate and analyze various data sets to provide actionable insight.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and tools for business-users.
SQL, Python, Product Sense, Big Data
Education: BS/MS in Computer Science, MIS or related field