1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Duties: Data Warehouse / BI Engineer
The team is a group of people responsible for workforce planning and resource allocations for the technical teams. We are looking for a Data Engineer to come and help us create innovative solutions and build our analytics infrastructure responsible for data quality, accurate reporting and creative custom reports, dashboards, models, and forecasts. Think you can contribute? We want to meet you! In this role you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate on development of ETL pipelines and establish best practices.
- Engineer solutions for storage, management, and curation of data models.
- Contribute development to web client and backend services.
- Experience in ETL development.
- Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Data Warehousing (architecting for scale, performance and security)
- Strong communication skills & collaborative mindset.
- Solid proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as Python (Preferred) or Perl
- Capability for full stack web development preferre
- At least 5 years of business intelligence and data warehouse experience
- At least 2 years experience with Oracle RDBMS (SQL/PLSQL) or MySQL Passion for solving difficult problems involving data
Education: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent