Design Program Coordinator
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Job Title: Design Program Coordinator
- Partner with a Product Program Manager on mission critical initiatives.
- Partner with senior level executives on delivering key meetings, summits and presentations.
- Build and execute project plans for a variety of initiatives.
- Ensure the team has the information and connections they need to succeed.
- Partner with the Design Manager with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, information gathering and distribution as well as cross-team collaboration.
- Facilitate meetings including preparing agendas, keeping conversation on-track, capturing notes - establishing action items and owners and posting as a follow up to meetings.
- Work with Engineers, Product Managers and Design to establish deadlines that impact design work and ensure team is aware of key milestone dates. Establish predictable workflow.
- Track and move product / cross-functional initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders and many moving parts.
- Manage design-driven initiatives that better define our workspace and our workflow.
- Provide flexible processes that meet team needs and help keep work on track.
- Communicate issues related to staying on schedule and propose solutions to remedy the issue.
- Proactively raise issues before they are a problem for the design team or product output.
- Support and execute special team activities that build culture and drive clarity of purpose including team off-site and team onsites.
- 4+ years of experience as a producer, project manager or program manager with a background establishing systems, supporting teams, and developing relationships.
- Experience working with product designers/UX as well as cross-functional teams.
- Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with independent time management, task prioritization, ability to identify problems and work towards solutions.
- Experience building subject matter knowledge of FB Ad Tech, FB Ads, and the Ad Tech Industry.
Education:: Undergrad degree required