Design Program Coordinator
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Design Program Coordinator will focus on supporting our Business Design teams. The ideal candidate is highly organized with experience managing purchasing requests, meeting deadlines, establishing timelines, anticipating project issues and resolving them. This role requires excellent communication skills, an ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. A highly organized approach and consistent delivery is mandatory. You' ll work within our Design Program Manager team and will support the team on ad hoc projects as needed.
This is a full-time contract position based in Menlo Park.
- Support the operations of the design team' s onboarding program including tracking new starts, ensuring clear communication of our process with owners, and flawlessly executing on our onboarding checklist.
- Manage contract and PO requests and processes, tracking open contracts, work with external vendors, process SOWs, POs, and resolve issues and answer questions about the purchasing process.
- Assisting coordination of event planning
- Coordinate some operational foundations for on-boarding like sending welcome emails, scheduling a light on-boarding session, and tracking this across a large design team
- Team communication & knowledge sharing – update and maintain team wiki documentation, group communication, notes and next steps sharing.
- Additional Design Program Manager support – work with DPMs on ad hoc projects as needed.
- Excellent communication and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Positive attitude and dependably delivers on requests
- 2+ years experience working in a similar capacity required;
- Track record of being detail-oriented, willing to wear multiple hats, identifying areas for improvement/support and delivering results in a highly organized manner;
- Bachelors degree required.