Design UX Researcher
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
For this position, we are looking for a range of skills in qualitative and design research methods as well as survey design and analysis.The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the user experience.
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs & live experiences
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, data science and engineering
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Command of a broad set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- Solid understanding and experience working with design systems and standards
- Understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Clear, compelling written and verbal communication
- BA/BS degree a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.) MA / PhD preferred.
- 3+ years experience in applied product research