Digital Media Specialist
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
We’ re looking for a passionate, detail-oriented, data-driven professional to join us in building the ad operations discipline as part of the Comms Planning team in the Consumer Product Marketing. The ideal candidate should have a passion for leveraging data to understand scalable drivers of impact for social media marketing and implement strategic marketing strategies, solving complex problems through technical and analytical excellence, and project managing multiple streams of work.
- Lead the setup and execution of successful marketing campaigns for Brand and Consumer Products, owning all aspects of campaign set up, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships with internal teams and partners (Digital Media Managers, Product Marketing Managers, and Decision Scientists)
- Leverage large and abstract datasets to identify scalable drivers of impact for the business
- Identify and manage opportunities for ads product team to further develop our ad platform, tools, and guidelines based on business insights. Own resolution of technical challenges, by collaborating with internal product/engineering teams.
- Fluency in business English
- 2-5 years of digital advertising experience, preferably in ad operations, trafficking, demand management and/or data analytics
- Highly motivated self-starter who can thrive in a fast paced, often ambiguous, results-driven environment
- Knowledge of Facebook and other digital advertising platforms in crafting media solutions that drive outcomes
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Organization and project management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Basic understanding of A/B testing and marketing effectiveness measurement methodologies and technologies.
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Marketing, Business, Statistics, or related field
- Experience running large global scale ad campaigns on Facebook using Ads Manager and/or a Facebook Marketing Partners platform
- Professional experience at a media agency (digital marketing, paid social, performance marketing) or ad tech firm (DSP, SSP)
- Familiarity with 3rd party ad serving technologies (Tags & Pixels)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (e.g. Macro, VBA). Knowledge of SQL/Hive/Stata/R/SPSS/Matlab is a plus.
- Desire to become a digital marketing expert
Education: Bachelors or Masters degree from a top university