Event Producer - Internal Facebook Events
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
The role will project manage and strategically plan initiatives while creating global program strategies. This role will project manage varying levels of resources, content and narrative creation, along with expertise in production. The role will work with the regional event managers, internal partners, and suppliers to flawlessly execute events and ensure client expectations are met.
Responsible for driving content creation and program parameters.
Responsible for creating global program strategy for replication and execution by network of regional event managers.
Responsible for Tier 1 events from start to finish, which includes: sourcing and management of event agencies, venues, caterers, and production vendors; accurately forecast needs and manage event budgets for promotional materials, catering, venues, and other event production needs; maintaining event registration lists and attendee communication; route invoices and record payments accurately into budget trackers; coordinating on-site vendors; ensure clients' needs are met throughout the entire event lifecycle.
- Develop ongoing event strategies for global programs, playbook for replication.
- Project manage stakeholders and develop content and narrative plans.
- Must develop and execute integrated plan and logistics for each event, from initial planning to on-site event management and post event follow up.
- Source event agencies, vendors and needs, including hotels, off-site venues, caterers and others.
- Maintain accuracy and accountability of event budget, create event execution and work back plans, evaluate results against goals, deliver wrap-up reports, and generate learnings for improvement.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with strong ability to adapt to changing environments and prioritizing tasks
- Source requirements from executive teams and manage executive level events with superb attention to detail.
- Proven experience in effective communications, consumer and client relations, and management
- Resourceful and can find a way to make things happen
- Flexible and quick approach to event challenges
- Occasional global travel
- 7+ years managing ongoing programs and events
- Customer service and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of working with executive level stakeholders
- Experience in creating and implementing timelines
- Project Management skills
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external partners
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage and supervise onsite