Firmware Software Engineer III
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Firmware Software Engineer III
- Develop the firmware code base for scalability and extensibility, which will enable faster project development.
- Implement features which are required to support the platform in the datacenter environment.
- Actively collaborate with industry partners to build and evolve open source ecosystem around our host firmware stack.
- Strong development experience in C.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education.
- 5 or more years of experience in BSP development and bring-up work.
- Familiarity with bare metal BIOS/firmware development for Intel platforms (BIOS, UEFI, coreboot).
TOP 3 Must Haves:
For this role, the following are 3 must haves
- Bare metal BIOS/firmware development for Intel X86 platforms (BIOS, UEFI, coreboot).
- Open source firmware development (coreboot, ed2k, TianoCore, Slim Bootloader).
- 5 or more years of experience in BSP development and bring-up work in C.
ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE:
1. Open source firmware (coreboot, ed2k, TianoCore, Slim Bootloader).
- Open source firmware (coreboot, ed2k, TianoCore, Slim Bootloader).
- Familiarity with RAS features, such as PCIe and DRAM error handling and error injections.
- Experience working with SMM.