Global SMB Strategy Lead
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
The goal of the team is to educate businesses of all sizes how to leverage social media to build and grow their businesses. The team is entrepreneurial-minded and dedicated to delivering the ultimate learning experiences for partners across multiple channels. Our mission is to democratize scaled education for businesses big and small. If you have a passion for leading next generation, innovative online learning deliveries and want to be a part of the team that is core to its value proposition, this role may be right for you. The program consists of 3 pillars: eLearning (online courses & MOOC training), Live (in-person training) and Certification. This Global SMB Strategy lead will sit within the global strategy team and will focus specifically on its priority audience: SMBs. This role is based in Menlo Park.
- Drive forward and execute the SMB strategy for strategy for how scaled education can help drive small business success on our platforms.
- Field incoming requests from XFNs
- Collaborate key SMB & cross-functional teams to ensure strategies we build together are the best possible for our customers, support stakeholder and goals. Teams to consider: Channel Marketing, GBM SMB, Analytics, etc.
- Own the audience and champion SMBs across the team: keep team members informed of what' s happening within the SMB organization, what SMBs mean to our business at large, insights that drive the way we develop Blueprint curriculum for SMBs, etc.
- Stay on top of SMB x program intersections that could make for stronger plans and sound strategies
- Partner with learning scientist to uncover advertiser insights and barriers to adoption among SMBs using quantitative and qualitative data (either existing or new).
- Maintain a thorough feedback loop into all partnerships to nurture relationships and ensure quality of programs over time
- Regularly review and evolve programs with stakeholders to maximize quality of programs and nurture relationships.
- Partner with marketing & communication team to spotlight SMB successes that illustrate impact to SMBs.
- BA/BS degree, 5+ years of business/marketing experience
- Proven track record in executing strategies and programs at scale
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally to drive multiple time-sensitive, high-priority projects
- Experience delivering large-scale and/or multiple projects concurrently including, but not limited to, scoping and prioritizing projects, building project plans, and identifying critical paths.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment