1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
As a Graphic Designer, you' ll be working with a talented group of industry professionals to build world-class creative experiences for users. Our creative teams are focused on creating content that invites users to engage in immersive, expressive experiences for capturing the everyday. Graphic Designers work directly with creative directors, art directors, internal interdisciplinary teams, and other internal/external creators to produce high quality art assets in a multitude of styles. Composition, layout, typographic, story and color skills are essential to this role, as is the ability to design a thorough interaction experience with an intentional point of view.
This role is a 40 hours/week six-month contract position. In this role, you' ll be working daily with the Brand Team, but also working closely alongside the Product Design Team. Daily responsibilities vary, but there are a few larger projects that require immediate attention. We' re a small group that is currently in the process of defining our role within the product, so there is a lot of potential for growth as a team.
- Sketch, ideate, and generate new concepts quickly based on stakeholder direction and self-driven research
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional creative team to meet aesthetic and technical goals
- Create high-quality final artwork designed to help users express themselves in a multitude of visual messaging, camera-first experiences
- Able to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward
- Generate ideas, inspire teammates, give and receive constructive feedback, and critique respectfully
- Strong typographic skills and knowledge, both expressive and traditional layout
- Portfolio exhibits strong conceptual ability with a contextually thoughtful aesthetic
- Strong design thinking; ability to present ideas clearly and with a design-driven point of view
- 8+ years of experience working professionally as a Graphic Designer