Growth Marketing Analyst, Finance Specialist
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
This role is primarily responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with SMS operations
- Perform reconciliation of invoices, prepare purchasing orders, contact vendors regarding back-up reports to verify payment amounts
- Be primary point of contact with sourcing and legal team in making revisions to contract agreements with vendors. Organize and refer to contracts and agreements to help answer team’ s questions as needed.
- Be primary point of contact with vendors for rate adjustment proposals that occur during contract period. Analyze, negotiate and make recommendations for rate adjustment proposals. Prepare monthly price file to upload into system after making rate adjusments.
- Perform testing of new vendors and services to help onboard new vendors to improve overall quality and drive cost savings. Work cross-functionally with Sourcing team and Engineering team for this.
- Monitor and analyze spending and volume in SMS. Monitor quality metrics daily. Identify and escalate issues related to bind health and stability. Work with analytic and engineering teams to resolve any Telcom carrier related technical and business issues.
- Manage vendor relationships by answering day-to-day questions, helping organize and prepare for QBRs, and resolve adhoc issues
- Assist in Auction by communicating and negotiating with vendors, analyzing bids, making recommendations, and ensuring agreements are executed in a timely fashion
Very basic SQL skills, like being able to extract data using SQL, will help
- Must be very comfortable with numbers and proficient in doing quantitative analysis
- Budget management and forecasting experience
- Ability to manage multiple vendors, including onboarding and neogtiating
- Self starter with project management experience
- Ability to flourish in a fast pace and ambiguous environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, experience with a BI or dashboarding tool (e.g. Tableau)
- Self-starter with experience in project management