Health Communities Associate
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
- Manage key relationships with external partners who are public health influencers and health community leaders. This will involve logistical work as well as strategic guidance.
- Organize product feedback/learning events to support product teams' exploration and learning
- Collect and compile insights via mixed-methods in order to deliver strategic learnings to internal teams
- Help identify, refine and prioritize opportunity areas for product and partnerships work
Skills & Requirements:
- Technology product experience (degree/concentration or 4-6 years of dedicated work experience in a product management, product design or product research/marketing role)
- Public health background (degree/concentration or 4-6 years of dedicated work experience in this sector)
- Experience launching health technology products or publishing new research about innovation for health
- High level of attention to detail balanced with flexibility in dynamic situations
- Preferred: Fluency in a range of product/market/academic research techniques and methods
- Preferred: Experience managing high priority client/partner relationships
Education: Bachelor degree required; graduate degree preferred.