IT Support Analyst
9845 Willows Rd NE Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Looking for an IT Support Analyst to assist in the support of IT operations support in Redmond, WA. Our goal is to deliver excellent technical / non-technical support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction, and timeliness. This position requires sitting at a desk providing support in person to walk-ups as well as remotely, and is part of the IT organization. Candidates must be passionate about technology -- ESPECIALLY virtual reality and new/emerging technology, live for amazing customer service and have the ability to thrive in fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Responsible for setting up equipment for new hires.
- Manage asset allocation using asset tracking software.
- Providing software/hardware troubleshooting across Windows and MacOS platforms
- Provide support for O365 applications via administrative web console.
- Provides service, maintenance, repairs and for all computers and peripherals as well as routine moves, adds and changes.
- Administer employee mobile devices using mobile device management software.
- Drive communication, priority and know when to escalate problems to onsite Field Technical Principals.
- Enterprise Office/Exchange 365 account administration.
- Previous experience deploying network based images via software such as MDT and Deploy Studio.
- Previous experience managing workload through a task/ticket based support queue system.
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting Windows 7-10, MacOS, Android, and iOS on an enterprise level.
- Troubleshooting common desk/client side network problems.
- A+ certified level of experience troubleshooting desktops and laptops in a Windows and MacOS environment.
- Must be comfortable and able to lift and deploy 25lb desktop PCs and monitors at employee desks.
- Linux experience appreciated but not required
- 2+ years providing Helpdesk support in a similar enterprise position.