IT Systems Engineer - 4
999 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Title: IT Systems Engineer - 4
Information Systems Engineer:
- Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs supporting company business processes and operations.
- Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies and supports operating systems, database or utilities software.
- Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Analyzes, designs, acquires and implements projects for LAN and/or WAN systems.
- Plans, designs, acquires and implements telecommunications voice/wire systems.
- At higher job levels, may contribute to the development, testing, evaluation or design of system or infrastructure architecture used throughout the IT solution set.
- Active Directory
- Enterprise Storage
- VMware Server
- Automated Scripting
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
Skills and Experience:
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2012 R2