ITx Systems Engineer Ansible Linux/Security
999 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Title: ITx Systems Engineer Ansible Linux/Security
The IT Experience (ITX) team is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with expertise in Infrastructure management, tooling, automation and security to help with the design, build, and operation of the corporate systems infrastructure. This role will be primarily focused on designing and deploying operational security readiness.
- Establish trust and strong relationships with senior leaders, operating managers, and professional staff across other teams as it pertains to infrastructure needs and systems.
- Act as system owner and technical escalation point for issues on security benchmarking and design.
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures; operational training and support ownership hand-off to peers/organizational units.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Linux system administration.
- Expert knowledge of and experience administering Ansible tower.
- Advanced experience using Ansible/AWX at scale.
- Expert in Linux systems security architecture (TLS certs, CIS benchmarks, etc)
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines and DevOps tooling.
- Expert in one or more high-level scripting languages (Python preferred).
- Experience in coordinating technology decisions with architectural requirements and constraints.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent decision-making and organizational skills with emphasis on detail and follow-up.
- Excellent technical architectural and process documentation skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Strong team player.
- Willingness to take responsibility, accountability and ownership.
- Interest/Experience with enterprise voice applications (IVR, SIP, etc.)
- Demonstrated skills via Github or the like.
- Practical DevOps working experience.
- 3+ years of similar job experience
Skills and Experience: