ITx Systems Engineer Windows Specialization
999 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Title: ITx Systems Engineer Windows Specialization
The IT Experience (ITX) team is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with expertise in Microsoft Windows management, tooling, and automation to help with the design, build, and operation of the corporate systems infrastructure. This role will be primarily focused on designing and deploying on-premise compute.
- Establish trust and strong relationships with senior leaders, operating managers, and professional staff across other teams as it pertains to project infrastructure needs and systems.
- Provide world class results-driven work, with daily standups and team accountability.
- Act as system owner and technical escalation point.
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures; operational training and support ownership hand-off to peers/organizational units.
- Be an effective communicator.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft system administration.
- Expert knowledge of and experience administering Active Directory, GPOs, Security Groups, WSUS.
- Advanced experience using configuration management tools.
- Demonstrated in-depth practice with VMWare ESXi.
- Expert in Powershell.
- Experience with TLS certificates.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Experience in coordinating technology decisions with architectural requirements and constraints.
- Excellent decision-making and organizational skills with emphasis on detail and follow-up.
- Excellent technical architectural and process documentation skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Strong team player.
- Willingness to take responsibility, accountability and ownership.
- You have a working knowledge of GIT.
- You' re have familiarity with Ansible on Windows.
- You are familiar with Chocolatey.
- You have experience scripting in Python.
- Demonstrated skills via Github or the like.
- Practical DevOps working experience.
- 3+ years of similar recent job experience.
Skills and Experience: