1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Title: Lab Manager
- Manage lab, organize, audit to ensure high productivity for our engineering team and identify and recommend creative ways to leverage and/or enhance existing practices.
- Primary interface with procurement of all material and equipment procurement.
- Work with external vendor to review equipment purchasing requirements, to ensure the equipment meets the need.
- Manage all logistics, security, inventory activities across the labs.
- Assemble lab equipment and fixtures.
- Manage and drive lab expenses for supplies, equipment, and capital expenditures and enforce lab safety and compliance policies.
- Consults, or arranges staff consultations, with experts from various fields whose knowledge can help with the completion of work tasks.
- Accompany the EH&S Manager during Lab Inspections.
- Experience in setting up an Engineering lab.
- Successful track record of ordering components and working with purchasing, external vendors, manufacturing engineers, and contract manufacturers.
- Familiar with and develop HW validation test plans.
- Excellent mechanic and electrical assembly and debugging skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive lots of simultaneous tasks to completion
Education: BA/BS degree in Electric Technology or related field Preferred