Manager - Lab Equipment
9845 Willows Rd NE Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Job Title: Manager - Lab Equipment
- Manages the lab equipment pipeline for new lab build-outs.
- *Document, verify, and ensure aligmnent of accurate equipment needs from a group of scientists and other lab stakeholders.
- *Work with facilities, procurement, and finance to ensure lab equipment ordering is planned to both support lab build out while maintaining budget and spend timing targets.
- *Coordinate with facilities, building contractors, vendors (ie architects) to ensure alignment on lab equipment needs and details.
- * Work with procurement to ensure equipment maintenance contracts are in place where appropriate
- *Manage office needs via internal resources including: task systems, dedicated Groups and additional communication tools.
- 3+ years experience in a relevant role as a project manager or in general facilities related role.
- * Experience setting up a lab
- * Familiarity with a broad set of lab equipment (optical, metrology, reliability, testing, etc)
- *Experience with workflows around lab (ie what equipment needs to be next to other equipment). Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- * Strong organizational skills, teamwork mentality, and exceptional work ethic.
- * Experience adapting to challenges, providing support, and guiding communications in a constantly changing environment
- *Genuine care and concern for meeting others needs and delivering successful experiences.
- *Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to present your message to a wide range of audiences
- *Travel requirements involved
Education:: Bachelor' s Degree