Market Research Contractor
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 | Contract
Job Title: Market Research Contractor
- Design and execute custom primary research using a variety of methods. Independently determine the best methodology and sample plan to produce meaningful and high impact business implications.
- Analyze survey and internal behavioral data to find patterns in data to tell a story about the research results that has business implications
- Work closely with product and business teams. Effectively communicate research findings and drive impact
- Manage large research tracking programs in partnership with research vendors, providing direction on research sample plan, questionnaire, analysis and ensuring projects are hitting milestones on-time
- Manage the operations of multiple large research programs
- 5+ years of market research or quantitative research experience
- Survey design expert
- Experience with technology products and international markets a plus
- At least two years of experience working at a marketing research agency preferred
- Experience with managing large international tracking programs preferred
- Command of a broad set of research methods and analytic tools (SPSS, R)
Education:: Bachelor' s is the minimum, but Masters degree in market research, psychology, social science, statistics, MBA or a related field preferred.